ProSound Lavalier Clip On Lapel Omnidirectional USB Microphone with 3.5mm Female Socket
- Compatible with all major PC/Mac laptops
- Designed for work conference calls, interviews, voice-overs, speeches & more
- Lightweight clip-on attachment for subtle, hands-free recording
- Realtek sound card, omnidirectional pickup pattern & noise-cancellation chip
- 3.5mm headphone socket & 2-metre long cable
Speak naturally and sound professional with the ProSound Lavalier Clip On Lapel Omnidirectional USB Microphone with 3.5mm Female Socket. Blending in with your clothing, this hands free lapel microphone is small and unobtrusive with a quick clip on attachment perfect for any interview.
Built with a Realtek sound card, an omnidirectional pickup pattern and noise cancellation chip, you can ensure your recording is clear and accurate in all environments.
Perfect for almost all audio and video recording needs, the plug and play USB jack allows you to connect to all major PC and Mac computers/laptops and a 3.5mm jack output for connectivity to your headphones, headset, speakers. Includes an extended 2m cable cord for increased working flexibility.
Ideal for the following applications:
Conference calls on Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts, Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp and more
Interviews and general video recordings broadcast on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and more
Other uses include teaching, speeches, events planning and singing performances.
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Impedance: 1K Ohm +/-30%@1kHz
- Sensitivity range: within -3dB at 1V
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18KHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 74dB
- Cable length: 2m
- Sampling rate supported: 48KHz,16bit
- Connector: Standard USB (Plug-and-play for PC and Macbook)
All orders over £35 receive free shipping to UK addresses. Orders under £35 are charged a flat rate of £3.49.
Don't like an item? Simply contact us to return your unopened item for a full refund. Note T&Cs apply.